This workshop is designed to help you master the elements of Kafka Streams in just one day! After the course, you should have a better understanding of Kafka Streams as a library for developing applications for fault-tolerant distributed streaming pipelines.
The workshop is intended for software developers and IT architects.Agenda:
- The Elements of Kafka Streams Application Development
- High-Level Streams DSL
- Low-Level Processor API
- Scala APIfor Kafka Streams
- Stateless Stream Processing
- Stateful Stream Processing
- Monitoring Kafka Streams Applications
- Contenerized Kafka Streams Deployment (using Docker)
- Interactive Queries
No prior experience in Kafka Streams required.
Some programming experience in Java or Scala expected.
Basic experience in Apache Kafka expected
To be able to participate the workshops you must be a ticket holder of valid Pyrcode 2019 conference https://pyrcode.evenea.pl/